I don't know what shape you're in at the moment, be it mentally, physically or spiritually... but, this coaching program is all about learning how to trust your own intuition. It is all about learning to use it to your advantage to achieve the life, lifestyle and relationships that you want.
Don't just take my word for it. Instead, I am asking you to trust your own feelings and your own intuition.
You are about to experience something quite extraordinary when you start developing and trusting your own intuition. When you develop the ability to do something that you will know it is true, something that feels right. Learn that you already have the power to change your life. You just need to learn to trust your own intuition and to be shown how to use it.
Is this YOU?
Indecision and Confusion
- You have you reached a stage in your life where you wonder what it is all about and whether living is worth it?
- You find yourself feeling indecisive and confused about your life. You feel like your life is directionless. Unbalanced.
- You scared of making the wrong decisions. So you procrastinate. You feel unsettled about specific situations and uneasy.
- You feel lost. Stressed. Confused.
- You feel like you are stuck in a rut. You are bored with life, and can't understand or explain why.
- You feel that you are always exhausted. Tired of life. Tired of suffering.
- You feel powerless in the face of what life trowns at you.
- You feel miserable and that life is not worth living. You feel dead inside yourself.
Life is Falling apart
- Do you feel that you are walking through life as if you are blindfolded?
- Do you feel like everything is falling apart and you are no longer in control?
- Are you reeling from one crisis to another?
- Do you feel that you are at crossroads?
- You are overwhelmed by the volume of information and tasks that you face daily.
- You feel like logic and will power do not get you the same results that you used to get in the past.
- Do you often feel that you are all alone on a planet full of people?
- Do you feel isolated from those around you? At work, at home, in society in general?
- You feel like you just can't hold on to people. Can't have a fulfilling relationship with a partner?
Knowing What you Don't Know
- Do you meet some people and feel like you know them? That you have met them before?
- Do you go someplace that you feel you know?
- Do you sometimes know who's calling you even before you pick-up the phone although you don't know how you know. It is just a feeling that you got.
- Do you find that you have been in a certain house, venue or place before although you have never been there?
Listening to your gut
- Do you trust your gut instinct?
- Do you find yourself liking someone or disliking without really understanding why?
- Do you find hat at times you loose or gain trust about someone or about a situation but you can't really say why it is so?
- Do you often stop yourself doing some planned task without understanding why you failed to do it? Going for a ride, meeting someone,
- Do you get feelings that you can't explain?
- Do you say to yourself when something happens that "it was just a coincidence" or just your imagination playing up?
Do YOU Know That ...?
We all need a ready-made tool to cut through all of our daily challenges. You are no different than me or anyone else. We all face challenges on a daily basis. That we all need answers and the ability to pursue purposeful actions, but we all need a new way of "knowing" which integrates your body and soul with your rational mind (brain).
Developing your intuition and your insight will lead you to make the right choices. It will integrate your rational, your conscious and your sub-conscious into guiding you to do what is right for you on a daily basis.
As your coach I will work with you to unlock the inspired guidance that comes from your higher self ands from your soul. This programme will increase your attention to your own sensory skills. It will assist you to raise your awareness and you will learn how to trust and interpret sensations, symbols and the imagery that is streaming continuously from your sub-conscious. This stream of information will assist you in all aspects of your life to have a more fulfilling and loving life path.
Intuition is such a powerful life tool that I have created this coaching programme where you will learn how to apply this skill and knowledge to every aspect of your life, both at the micro and macro levels in as little as 90 days or less.
The Intuition Coaching Programme
You Are Guaranteed to Learn:
- How to tap into your evolving life purpose
- How to understand your inspirational messages
- How to recognise your unique gifts
- How to enhance and develop your spiritual growth
- How to activate your inner guidance
- How to discover the essence of divine purpose
- How to partner with your inner self and understand your innermost reality
- How to develop your own personal intuition
- How to cut through the "white-noise" of your mind to put you back in touch with the real you.
- How you can fulfil all aspects of your life by looking into the hidden patterns of your life
- How to bring light into the dark patches of your life.
- How to understand fully what intuition is. What frees it and what blocks it.
- How to get unstuck and find clarity
- How intuition can be used by you to make your own informed decisions
- How you can be more, have more and know more.
- Valuable tools and strategies that will enable you to deal with the "Yes, butts" that interfere with your success.
- Tools to deal with hidden agendas so that your actions will not be sabotaged by people, circumstances or procrastination.
- Tools to align your inner purpose with the appropriate outer action so as to increase your motivation and productivity.
- Tools to find the right solutions in your family life, leisure life and working/professional life.
- Tools to integrate your purpose, intuition and awareness into your daily life.
THREE POWERFULL FREE TIPS:
Here are 3 undeniably important steps that you can take right now to start tapping into your intuition:
- Ask yourself questions and listen to the first answer that pops into your mind. It will not be easy when you start, because several thoughts will flood your mind at once. For instance, let's say you're looking at a catalogue. In figuring out what you want, pick out the first thing that stands out to you.
- Listen to your gut. There's a reason it's called a "gut feeling". Many times, a decision that you "know" is wrong makes you feel discomfort in your stomach area.
- Keep an intuition journal. Every day, use your intuition to make a guess about someone or something. Don't act on it, though. Just write it down. Focus on statements like "I have a feeling that..." or "My intuition tells me that..."