Without a doubt, when your love life is in disarray, nothing creates as much pain as an intimate relationship. On the other hand, when your love life is blissful, there's nothing in this world that can really measure up to that feeling.
In the world that we live in, millions of people every day experience tremendous hurt in the name of "LOVE" There are many people who agonize over their relationship or lack of one. Many people no longer believe that they can indeed control their relationship. They have lost hope and given up working on their love relationships.
If there is one thing that can bring both men and women to their knees and close to breaking point, it is to have "LOVE" taken away, to be left single because of a break-up, or to be hurt by someone they love.
This coaching programme focuses on helping men and women to find their way back to the love and passion they once had in a relationship.
- I coach couples with relationship problems, some of which could be considered "impossible" to repair.
- I coach singles to learn to date successfully.
- I assist people just like you to identify the Do's and Don'ts of a loving relationship.
- I guide you in identifying who is "right" or "wrong" in any given situation.
- And I guide you on what to do or not do in the future in your relationships.
Is This You?
You Are Feeling Unloved
- Does your relationship leave you feeling empty and alone, when you want to feel accepted and loved?
- Do you feel hurt when your partner doesn't show you the appreciation you deserve or once received?
- Are you afraid of being alone and unloved?
You Feel That You Are Not Enough
- Do you feel at your wits' end because you've tried everything to save the relationship, and regardless of how much you give - be it love, caring or sex- nothing is enough?
- Do you often feel bombarded with complaints, disappointment, sighs and moans, and nothing you do is ever good enough?
You Are Often Misunderstood
- Do you wish that you could learn how to reach your partner without angry fights and boring conflicts?
- Do you wish that you could learn the art of really listening, so that you could be heard, understood, accepted and genuinely loved?
Fights and Arguments
- Do you wish that you could learn how to avoid attacks, anger, criticism and disappointment that leave you empty, drowning and feeling invisible?
- Do you wish that you could learn concrete, simple and proven principles to help you and your partner feel loved, loving and genuinely happy?
Infidelity and affairs
- Would you like to understand why your partner is having an affair?
- How can you protect yourself against a potential affair?
- How can you move forward in a relationship where an affair is part of your history?
Lack of Sexual Attraction
- Would you like to know how you can naturally bring back the passion, desire and intimacy that you had in the past?
- Does your sexual relationship with your partner feel dead? Is the sexual spark no longer there?
- Would you like to know how to move from feeling like roommates to being hot, passionate lovers – without faking it? Without being someone you're not, just trying to please your partner?
I am Single and Lonely
- Would you like to know how you can find and attract Mr. or Mrs. Right?
- Would you like guidance on how to keep him or her in a real, genuine loving relationship without games, manipulation or fears of rejection?
I am Planning My Escape
- Do you want to leave a broken relationship but you don't know how to?
- Do you feel you cannot take any more emotional or physical abuse?
- Do you want to find the answer when you feel you've given everything, done your best and still ask "Is this really it? Should I stay or should I go?"
- Should I leave for another relationship? Why is the grass always greener on the other side?
- What is the solution when you no longer experience emotional wellness and you don't know how to end your relationship?
I Have Been Left Behind
- Do you want to bounce back from a relationship where you have been hurt, disappointed, judged and maybe cheated on, without spending weeks, months or even years in tears, feeling empty, full of hate and angry?
- What can you do when the break-up of your relationship has left you devasted and depressed?
Your Partner is Clinging
- Do you feel that you are withdrawing and running away from your partner, because your partner is clinging and smothering you?
- Do you feel like you don't feel anything anymore and you've closed down emotionally?
- Do you often have thoughts like "Don't touch me, I can't bear it, get lost, you are a pain in the butt?" about your partner?
- Do you or your partner consume huge amounts of time and emotion chasing after new sexual experiences and partners? Internet porn? Sex chats? Or even masturbation? Would you like to break free using natural methods - without medicine, twelve step programmes and years of drawn out therapy?
Do you know that ...?
Unconditional love is the single most important emotion required for our emotional health and happiness? It is common knowledge that if a newborn baby is not physically touched and loved, it dies. We all need love, compassion, care and physical touch to be truly alive and happy.
In spite of this, nearly 60% of all marriages end up in divorce. Of the remaining 40%, studies have shown that 50% of the women would leave their husbands in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the children or for economic reasons. Only one third of the remaining couples (that is about 20% of marriages) consider themselves happy. It does not look promising or encouraging? Does it? Now, why is it like that? And how can we beat these terrible statistics?
Yes, indeed - we can beat the statistics by learning to love each other unconditionally! That is the first step!
When we first got involved in a relationship we were just expected to know how to love. While growing up, we often have had very few if any real role models to teach us unconditional love.
I believe in the principle of unconditional love, and this is why I have created the Love Relationship Coaching Programme. With simple and tested principles, strategies, tools and methods, regardless of where you are right now in your relationship life-path, you are guaranteed to give your relationship a brand new chance of succeeding in as little as 90 days or less if you follow your intuition and your heart under the appropriate guidance. Of course, you may choose to end your relationship in the least destructive way - that is entirely your decision and I can help you either way.
The Love Relationship Coaching Programme
You are guaranteed to learn:
- Why most relationships are doomed to fail before they even start.
- What YOU can do to break the cycle of self-destruction in relationships.
- What real unconditional love is and how you get that to grow.
- How you can give and receive unconditional love.
- Why you have been feeling empty and afraid, and what you can do immediately to overcome your emptiness and loneliness.
- Why you have felt not good enough, and how you never need to worry about feeling like that again.
- Why you get angry, and how you can break the destructive cycle of anger.
- How you can spend time being genuinely happy in your relationship.
- How you determine whether it's time for you to leave or stay, without hesitation.
- How you stop conflicts in a couple of minutes, without manipulation and without feeling bitter afterwards.
- How you will KNOW whether you are "right" for each other or not, so you never have to question yourself ever again.
- How to communicate with your partner in such a way that your partner wants to listen to you, see you, understand and love you.
- How you will begin to accept and appreciate each other's differences and opposite opinions, without heated discussions and arguments.
- Valuable tools and strategies that will enable you to create and retain attraction and passion.
- Tools to ensure that, if applied properly, you will not go back to a dull, lifeless, unfulfilling or dead relationship.
3 POWERFUL FREE TIPS:
Here are 3 undeniably important steps that you can take right now to experience a rich passionate love life:
- Identify where you are today in your relationship.
- Write down your part in why you are in this situation. What mistakes have you contributed to?
- Be as honest as you can be. Don't rose-tint your answers.