Spiritual development is not about religion, any popular belief, or what you read in any book. It is all about discovering yourself!
You don't need to first be spiritually "enlightened" because spirituality is already inherently present in your nature. All you need for your spirituality to unfold is to be yourself in the present. When you plan your spiritual development, all you do is create direction for your future actions. This is the actualization of your potential as a human being.
With this coaching programme, I am simplifying an area where many people feel confused and often lost. Spiritual development truly is concrete with measurable outcomes. It is not an esoteric or abstract concept as so many people believe it to be. Your spirituality can grow and you can develop it.
It is also one of the most important areas of your life. It is the foundation on which you build your happiness, fulfillment and harmony with everything around you.
Failure to develop this aspect of your life will result in you feeling empty, alone and having a life without meaning.
So what is spirituality all about? Why is it so important to grow and balance your spiritual energy?
Spiritual development is about living your life in total alignment with your highest values - those guidelines that are the most important to you in life. When we lose our direction and integrity it often results in frustration, depression, a life without meaning, anger and emptiness. We look for answers in superficial solutions so that we can feel better, but that "feel better" stage is normally just a momentary status of being, not sustainable nor long-term.
Is This You?
Your life path
- Are you hoping to find something or someone to fulfill you? To make you happy?
- Are you looking to bring your life meaning, purpose and excitement?
Your Life Is Meaningless
- Do you ask yourself:
- "Why am I here?
- What's the purpose of my life?
- Why do I feel so empty?"
You Keep Up Appearances
- Do you tend to lie when people ask you how you feel?
- Do you often tell people "I'm fine, thank you" even though you are not?
- Do you often smile when you really don't feel like it?
- Are you feeling like death warmed up inside, but you put on a brave face as if everything is OK in your life?
You Show Irritation And Anger
- Do you show irritation or even lose your temper with other people's opinions, behaviors, choices and decisions, especially when they don't align with yours?
- Do you have a hard time accepting that people are different from you?
You Are Not In Balance
- Do you feel that your life is out of balance?
- Are there areas of your life that you feel are stealing your time, energy, and focus?
- Do you feel that you do not focus on important aspects of your life because you don't have the time or the energy? Are you creating imbalances in some areas?
Temptation Follows You
- Do you feel your life is pretty boring?
- Do you find that nothing makes you really happy?
- Do you fill your emptiness with things that feel good for the moment, such as food, shopping, sex, TV, internet?
- Do you create conflict where you can justify an argument because you are right?
You Have No Energy
- Do you feel that you lack the energy required to be a "good" colleague, friend, partner, parent?
- Do you feel empty, exhausted and rarely find the time to replenish your energies?
Do You Know That ... ?
I created the Spiritual Development Coaching Programme after being approached by many people over the past 20 years. Clients have reached out to me to assist them because they felt completely off balance in all areas of their life. Most of these people felt unproductive, or that their life had lost its meaning. They were stressed, mentally and physically exhausted, and felt they were just surviving - that they had stopped living.
This coaching programme is for you if you want to feel alive when you wake up in the morning, enjoy going to work and also look forward to coming back home at night.
It guides you to draw the line between work and home - to have balance in your life. This means that regardless of where you put your focus at any given time - be it a challenge at work, spending time with your family, or simply just having fun - you will still have the energy to be living 100% in the present.
It is a fact of life that when you are not emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically recharged, you tend to feel exhausted and empty and it becomes nearly impossible to live life fully.
Now, like many others, you can enjoy this 90-day Spiritual Development Coaching Programme, so that you too, with simple and tested principles, strategies and methods, can apply these powerful tools that are guaranteed to give you the lifestyle, happiness and freedom you hunger for to find balance, spiritual growth and success.
The Spiritual Development Coaching Programme
You are guaranteed to learn:
- What really gives meaning to life.
- What makes you genuinely happy.
- How to accept other people, even those who don't think or live according to your own set of values.
- What you will gain from following your intuition.
- Why lies - big or small -will never fill your emptiness.
- What you can do now to create a life full of meaning and purpose.
- How to let go of life-draining temptations that just alleviate your emptiness for the moment.
- How to find physical, mental and emotional balance that impacts on all of your relationships.
- The tools to recharge yourself physically, mentally and emotionally.
- A means of creating balance in your life.
- Guidance for inner relaxation and harmony.
3 POWERFUL FREE TIPS:
Here are 3 powerful steps that you can take right now to start your journey to a higher and more balanced YOU.
- Ask yourself
- What is most important to me in life?
- What emotions would I love to experience every day if really could choose?
- What would I do almost anything to avoid feeling and experiencing? What emotions do I not want to feel?
- What would I get from developing myself spiritually?
- In which way would my life change for the better?
- Whose life would also be impacted and improved by my decision to grow and live in alignment with my highest purpose?
- If I did not make these changes, what would I never get to experience? What would it cost me - emotionally, mentally, etc.?
- Write down your answers
- Leave your answers for a day and then read them again. What happens inside of you?