Everything that we need and all the answers that we seek can all be found inside of us if only we know how to look for it. So how do we tap into this universal "library" of knowledge and wisdom? We do that using the power of "meditation".
There is no doubt that the world is often fast-paced, demanding, and disappointing. Over time, dealing with all of these issues raises stress levels, lowers our bodies immunity, and increases worry, fear, and fatigue. It's no surprise that millions are struggling to keep up, and finding it hard to feel peaceful, empowered, and happy.
In an era where everything costs money, meditation is one of the few things that we can truly enjoy and embrace for free. It is also 100% accessible to anyone, and you can take it with you wherever you go.
There's no need for doctors, prescription pills or any equipment. All you have to do, is to learn how to quieten yourself and tune into your own personal library - your soul - the inner you. Once you've mastered these skills you are on the path to experience the many benefits that daily meditation has to offer you.
Learning to meditate is a very personal journey which is undertaken slowly and over a period of time. The start is simple, and as you gain more experience you will find yourself upon a space that it becomes very much second nature to you, and one that it will be automatically integrated into your daily routine, very much like brushing your teeth in the morning as you wake-up.
I have created this Meditation Coaching Programme to assist you to harness the skills to access the wealth of knowledge that's inside of you.
Is This YOU?
The Power of Meditation
- You want to learn how to meditate but you don't know where to start.
- Deep down you have always wanted to learn how to meditate.
- Someone told you that meditation has many benefits, and you would like to try this for yourself so that you can also stand out among the crowd, but you do not know how to do it.
Calm under pressure
- You have noticed that some people are always calm under pressure and you want to be like that.
- You noticed that they also have a competitive edge because things just seem to go right in their lives all the time.
- You are juggling too many things to-do and managing multiple challenges at the same time.
Your Mind is Cluttered With Noise
- You tried meditation before but your mind is just too busy and you just gave up.
- You know that the ideal situation during meditation is to clear your mind, but you do not know how to get rid of all those thoughts that come up all the time.
- Whenever you try meditation, you give up early, and this frustrates you because you know the benefits of meditation.
Looking for solutions
- You want to use a technique that helps your mind to focus easily on the meditation only, so that you can get maximum benefit.
- You want to do regular meditations but your schedule does not allow a regular slot.
- You already experienced the benefits of guided meditations and you want to continue to meditate at times that suit you.
Meditation is Boring
- You get bored of listening to the same guided meditations all the time. You are looking for something new.
- You bought a meditation CD before and you know it off by heart by now, because you have listened to it so often, and now you want something different.
- You want to broaden your experience and have a different meditation to choose from every week.
Develop Your Creativity
- You aware that you can use meditation to access your own creativity but you don't know how to do it.
- You want to do regular meditations so that you can become aware of your own potential and live a more fulfilling life but you need assistance to get you start and to stay on track.
Do YOU Know That ...?
Regular meditation enables you to remain present in your life. We all have a "true self", an inner voice we can connect with through stillness. but in the words of the Dalai Lama - "We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."
Despite the popularity of "meditation", the fact is that today most people do not understand the true meaning of meditation and what practicing it means. Many regard meditation as a form of concentration on something, some consider meditation as being guided on an inner journey. All these methods meet one goal, which is for you to slow down and to relax. Learning breathing techniques as being "true meditation" can be very beneficial, however it is not permanent.
True meditation is being in a state of pure awareness. It is being fully aware of the state of your mind, body and emotions. It is being in full acceptance of ehat is happening in your life in this precise moment. Meditation is a state of profound, deep peace that occurs when the mind is calm and silent, yet completely alert. As awareness is practiced regularly, you will notice subtle changes begin to appear in your life.
True meditation allows you to be fully present in the moment rather than living in the past or worrying about the future. Meditation is different from relaxation. When practiced regularly, inner-peace happens naturally, rather than you being left with just a 'nice feeling' that lingers for a few hours after focusing on your breathing techniques.
This Meditation Coaching Programme prepares you for a life where meditation becomes a part of you, and enables you to live a truly fulfilling life. It not only places your mind in a peaceful state, but also results in you knowing yourself better and having better clarity into the meaning of life itself, the reason for being alive. It is freedom. And it does not require you to change your external environment.
The Meditation Coaching Programme.
You Are Guaranteed to Learn:
In this programme you will learn to cultivate a non-judgmental attitude leading towards greater compassion for yourself and others. Meditation helps you realize that no matter what drama might be occurring in your outer life, there is always a place of stillness within you where you find deep inner peace.
Once you learn how to silence the constant chatter of your mind, you can access your inner guidance and live a life with integrity and increased awareness that allows you to observe and change negative thinking patterns that could otherwise be keeping you stuck in unhealthy situations.
- The tools to enable you to connect with your true self
- The techniques thar will assist you to calm down and feel centered
- The knowledge on how to increase your awareness
- The tools to change "negative" thinking patterns
- The tools to cultivate a non-judgmental attitude
- The techniques to feel deep inner peace
MP3 podcasts with guided meditations.
- Our Relatives Are Our Teachers
- Get Wisdom In The Garden
- Our Problems Are All Manageable
- We Are Always Loved
- We Learn To Receive With Grace
- The Miracle Of Our Bodies
- Get Answers in Meditation
- We Are Everything And Nothing
- and more.
THREE POWERFULL FREE TIPS:
- Start by looking at your posture - Whether you sit on a chair or are cross-legged on the floor, make sure that your spine is upright with head up. If you are slumped your mind will drift. Mind and body are intertwined. If your body is well-balanced, your mind will also be in balance. To straighten up, imagine that your head is touching the sky.
- Take a deep breath in, and as you slowly exhale, release all your ideas about meditation that may be holding you back. Allow yourself to be in a clean slate.
- Find the calm in the center of your storm. Take a few minutes and sit comfortably wherever you are right now. Allow your eyes to look around your space. Do not think - thoughs are not needed - take in all the shapes, light, shadow, colours, movement, stilness, etc. Take note of the relationships of whatever you are looking at. Look around, do it slowly. Don't put labels on anything. No Judgement. Just observe. And look at any thought that you may get as you doing this and just release them - let them go. Now ... what did you notice? Write it down.